Style Savvy (AND Practically Effortless) Thanksgiving Centerpieces
Nov 14, 2018
Of course you want to hear ‘Oohs’ and ‘Aahhs’ when family and friends gather around your table for Thanksgiving. But not everyone has a ton of time (or money) to go all out on table settings. Thankfully, with a little help from Scotties® Facial Tissue and a few other everyday items, you can take your table from stark to stunning in a matter of minutes – no matter what kind of look you’re going for! Let this inspiration be your guide:
What you’ll need:
- An empty cube box of Scotties® Facial Tissue in a style of your choice
- A small glass or vase
- A craft knife or box cutters
- Fresh flowers, colorful leaves, vibrant greenery or another style of plant you like
- A glue gun or double-sided tape
- Decorative accents (see inspiration)
- Remove the plastic film around the opening of your Scotties® box.
- Using your craft knife or box cutters, carefully open the glued-down panel on the side of your Scotties® box.
- Fill your glass or small vase ¾ way with water and slide it into the side of your Scotties® box.
- Reseal the box with glue or double-sided tape.
- Fill with the flowers/plant of your choice.
- Pair your centerpiece with complementary accents like fake leaves or pinecones, miniature pumpkins or flameless candles, and scatter them around the base of your centerpiece to complete the look.
This DIY project is an easy way to upcycle your empty Scotties® Facial Tissue boxes and create a customized piece of décor that fits your style, whether your goal is to add a pop of color, a bold accent or a touch of elegance to your table – or any space in your home.
Try it for yourself today and share your designs with us on Facebook or Instagram!