All we ask in return is that you abide by the terms and conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because your access to this site is provided conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below (the "Terms and Conditions"). When you use our site, you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use our site.
Irving Tissue has the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes will be effective when notice of such change is posted at our site. Please check the Terms and Conditions frequently for updates by checking the date of "Last Update" at the top of this document. If any term, condition or any change thereto is not acceptable to you, you must discontinue your use of our site immediately. Your continued use of our site after any such changes are posted will constitute acceptance of those changes. These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to your use of our site and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Irving Tissue.
THANKS FOR VISITING!
You agree not to modify the materials from our site or use them for any other purpose; if you do, you will be violating our intellectual-property rights.
- you do not modify or misrepresent any such content; and
- you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices (that is, the line at the bottom of this page, and the symbols next to our designs) and this limited license.
- remove, from any copy of the content on our site, the copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content on our site; sell, modify or attempt to modify the content of our site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any content on our site for any public, commercial, or non-educational or non-personal purpose, including without limitation use of the content on any other Website; or transfer any of the content on our site to any other person without the prior written consent of Irving Tissue;
- print or copy any of the HTML or other computer software that is accessible at our site;
- use our site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair, interfere with the security of, negatively affect the functioning of, or otherwise abuse, our site or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, networks, affiliated or linked site, connected to or accessible through our site (including without limitation uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on our site computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other files or computer programs which are potentially harmful, disruptive or destructive or that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our site's infrastructure; or using any robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from our site or the content on our site in whole or in part);
- use or attempt to use another's account, password, or other information in connection with our site without prior written authorization from Irving Tissue; create or use a false identity on our site, or impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to our site; or send to our site or Irving Tissue any incomplete, false or inaccurate information; or
- disrupt or interfere with any other person's use or enjoyment of our site or affiliated or linked site, or any services thereof; or delete or revise any of the content posted on our site.
For greater certainty, Irving Tissue does not represent or warrant (1) that our site will continue to operate, operate without interruptions or be error-free; (2) the quality, accuracy, completeness or suitability of any claims, statements or information on our site; (3) that defects in our site will be corrected; (4) that our site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (5) that successful results or outcomes will result from properly following any instructions or directions contained in the materials on our site. Our site is provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Our site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
While Irving Tissue tries to ensure that our site only links to sites that share our high standards of decency, fairness, and integrity, Irving Tissue is not responsible for the contents of any such linked pages or any other pages not under our control and/or part of our site. Irving Tissue makes no representation or warranty regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Websites, the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described, other than with respect to our site.
Links do not imply that Irving Tissue sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Irving Tissue. You agree that you shall not point or link from a site directly to content within our site without the express prior written permission of Irving Tissue. Irving Tissue reserves the right to disable links from third-party sites to our site.
Irving Tissue will not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those it has specifically requested. Accordingly, we ask that you do not send us any such materials. If, despite this request, you do submit material to us:
This means that...
- We do not have to treat any such Ideas as confidential;
- You cannot sue us for using the Ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas);
- If we use your Ideas — or anything similar to them — we do not have to pay you or anyone else for them;
- We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to the Ideas;
- and We can use the Ideas for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them. You agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in the Ideas (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, credit.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of our site or which is the subject of the Terms and Conditions must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms and Conditions or portion thereof to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both you and Irving Tissue. Irving Tissue's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Terms and Conditions or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right. No changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page. The Terms and Conditions shall enure to the benefit of Irving Tissue and its affiliates. Any and all references in the Terms and Conditions to Irving Tissue and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits, include Irving Tissue's parent companies, sister companies, related and affiliated companies and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software on or through a link provided on our site. Irving Tissue may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign your rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time.
- Irving Tissue either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on our site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on our site. Our site, including without limitation all content on our site, may be protected by Canadian, US, and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the content on our site by any person may be a violation of trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject such person to legal action. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of our site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the content on our site. Any software, as well as any files, images generated by such software, code and data accompanying such software (the "Software"), used or accessible through our site is the copyrighted work of Irving Tissue or its licensors. Except as permitted by law, you may not use the Software for any other purpose or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the Software comprising or in any way making up a part of our site.
- For greater certainty, Irving Tissue services, methods and processes may be covered by one or more patents or other statutory intellectual property rights, and are subject to trade secret and other proprietary rights. Irving Tissue reserves all such rights.
- Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles and phrases on our site constitute trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services of Irving Tissue or its affiliates (the "Marks"), and may be protected in Canada, the US, and internationally and their display on our site does not convey or create any licence or other rights in the Marks. Any use of any of same, in whole or in part, without prior written authorization of Irving Tissue is strictly prohibited. In order to indicate which items are protected, Irving Tissue may, without limitation, use an * symbol which refers to a footnote explaining the intellectual property rights of Irving Tissue (as shown at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions); may use a TM or a ® symbol; or may use a differentiating font style.
- Other trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services mentioned on our site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of these trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services on our site does not convey or create any licence or other rights in these trademarks or trade names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
- Irving Tissue considers all of its intellectual properties to be very important assets of Irving Tissue and will protect them from unauthorized use by others. Except as expressly provided herein, Irving Tissue does not grant any express or implied right or license to you to use any intellectual property, including without limitation any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or confidential information, of Irving Tissue or of any other contributor of content to our site.